We envision a nation of weavers brimming with deep, healthy connections, where mutual trust and affection is the standard, equity is implicit, and all people find joy and meaning in daily life.
Weaving community begins by seeing each other as equals and deserving of dignity. It’s about making the effort to know each other – not just what we have in common, but understanding and appreciating our differences. It’s about showing up and offering trust. That might mean giving a neighbor a ride to work every day because her car broke down or stopping to talk with a homeless stranger, instead of just passing by. Weaving is a way of living that goes beyond doing good works.
Hear from Our Members
Is this online community for me?
If you are someone who ...
- Cares about building deep relationships
- Wants to meet others who honor the importance of community
- Desires to bring people together across difference
- Is looking for peer support or resources to help you weave meaningful relationships
- Join a Weave Chapter and meet people in your area
- Attend member-exclusive events and small groups
- Engage in discussions and share your ideas
- Access a library of resources on ways to weave, funding opportunities, workshops, and more